Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Changes

written: August 27

Photo 149/1001

0149

Cool looking dinosaur left behind by one of my students. I’ve named him Bunny and will try to get him back to his owner tomorrow.

Today was the last day for reals at the Tech Job. I’m going to miss that crew. They are such a great bunch of people to work with. I wish I could just work there year round. ::chuckles:: But there is a season for everything, as the saying goes. And the season for the Tech Job has closed. The after school program is just kicking off.

Classes officially begin today at the University. Hard to believe that I just need 3 classes and then I can take my End Of Program exams and be DONE! I can do this! I’m taking Information Resources for Culturally Diverse Communities and Storytelling for Information Professionals. Neither class, from the cursory glance I gave the syllabi, seem to be overly taxing. Especially if I stay on top of shit this semester and NOT procrastinate. Ha! Wish me luck with that!

I’m actually relishing getting to sleep in a bit tomorrow. I do intend to get up at 9 am to take Josey pup for a walk. We haven’t done that in AGES due to the horrible heat. But I’m hoping with getting up and walking her earlier in the day, the heat will be tolerable. And I’m really hoping for a tired puppers so I can focus on class work and not have to “entertain” her all morning long.

No comments:

Post a Comment