Sunday, August 19, 2018

Lovely Surprise

written: August 17

Photo 139/1001

0139

A lovely surprise gift that was waiting for me when I got to campus today. Sandy is my Tech Manager and Bruce is her husband (he works in Safety & Security, and is an AWESOME person as well). It just really made my day because I was REALLY struggling today mentally.

Luckily today, no issues with the computers or the electricity at work. Thank goodness. I don’t think I could have handled having to deal with that insanity or with our Tech. I just can’t handle any more creeper boy bullshit right now. I’ve had more than my own fill with “blasts from the pasts” and dealing with my Creeper Tech.

I had forgotten how difficult to get things accomplished the first week or so of work. ::chuckles:: I’m trying to put together a new roster for the Viking Bucks (our reward system) and I am only about halfway through. ::laughs:: I kept getting pulled away to greet parents, set up their accounts so they can sign out their children, etc. Hopefully I can get that done on Monday and get it all laminated and ready to go by Wednesday. The students are already chomping at the bit on how many Viking Bucks they have and what they can buy with them. Which, I need to update the list on things they can spend their Viking Bucks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment