Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Dragonfly

written: August 7

Photo 129/1001

0129

A close up photo of the sodalite chips I ordered from Sage Goddess. She was having a buy-one-get-one-free on her gemstone chips. I wish I had done that with the garnet chips. But I’ll keep it in my mind for the next time she has the BOGO on her gemstone chips for sure. I definitely want MORE of the rough garnet chips. Those were just so gemmy and pretty.

It was weird day at work. Possibly my last day at the Tech Job for the summer…but possibly NOT. Because I may work a few more days once the school year starts up. Maybe. If they need me. I kind of hope they do need me, but also kind of hope they don’t. ::chuckles:: I am so sore and stiff from all the crazy hard work I put in this summer. I’m honestly pretty damn proud of all that we accomplished in such a short summer.

So apparently Dragonfly is trying to get my attention in a BIG way. There have to be a good half-dozen HUGE dragonflies in the neighbor’s yard that have recently been flying through our side yard. And then I’ve gotten THREE Dragonfly oil samples from Sage Goddess. Ok, ok, I get it. I’ll look into the totem! From what I can recall off the top of my head, dragonfly is all about transformation, beauty, and change. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment