Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Sanity

Photo 130/1001

0130

My newest additions to my ever-growing collection. All made possible by my dear friend, Klaus. Two new-to-me species and one from a favorite species. ::smiles:: I truly have awesome friends all over the globe.

I opted out of going to the Convocation today for work. Yes, I desperately need the money that it would have put on my paycheck. But you cannot put a price on sanity, and I was so damn close to breaking. Yesterday, when I decided I was NOT going today, it felt like the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I did not realize until that moment just how badly I was stressing out over it (and the shocker from Friday).

And holy crap, last night I dreamt a BIG dream. A powerful dream. One full of information, inspiration, and motivation. I haven’t dreamt like that in ages. Which just reinforces my belief that I desperately needed the down time of NOT going to the Convocation. I scribbled notes about the dream on my white board when I woke up at 6 am to go to the bathroom and take my Thyroid pill, just so I wouldn’t forget anything. I’ll write that up later, but am highly selective of who I will share it with.

I mailed out the two freebie oils I got with purchases from Sage Goddess. I’m trading them for bottles of North Star and Enchanted. Those should be here by Saturday. And I mailed out our gift for Lil Nephew. His birthday was on the 3rd, so I’m a little late getting it in the mail. But he’s having his birthday party this Saturday, so hopefully the gifts will get there in time for that. They should arrive on Friday, but the postal service has been a little iffy on their delivery time frame, so I’m just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment