Friday, August 24, 2018

Pencils

written: August 21

Photo 143/1001

0143

This is my current project this week at the Tech Job – scanning and divvying up thousands of iPad Pencils for the various campuses. I won’t get all the campuses completed in the next few days I have left, but I will do what I can do to get them as far along as I can. ::smiles::

My aide, Megan, was out today. We got Mackenzie as our sub – this is her first year as a sub. And holy crap, I would happily give up any aide I have (except for Jess) to have Mackenzie on my campus permanently. She’s actually good friends with Jess. But holy crap, she is AMAZING. Hands down The Best sub I’ve ever had. EVER. And her personality meshed so well with mine. Like, it was almost scary at how well she got my humor and sarcasm and could give tit for tat with me within the first 20 minutes of being there. And beyond that, she was flipping AMAZING with the kiddos. She had zero issues engaging with the parents, even though she didn’t know any of them. And she would just jump in wherever aid was needed without prompting. Seriously, the bulk of the day went so smoothly just because she was so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment