Thursday, August 16, 2018

In Need of Brain Soap

written: August 12

Photo 134/1001

0134

A jar of lavender buds I picked off the stems that Nola sent me a while back. She’s in the witchy pen-pal group and offered up lavender to whomever wanted it. I picked these buds off the stem while watching Constantine on Netflix. A nice way to spend the day, to be honest. I definitely want to try my hand at growing lavender next year. Now I just need to come up with some good bath salt recipes to use the lavender in.

Keith messaged me today via Facebook. And in the middle of our typical banter, he asks me if I had seen Ken (my psycho-ex) because he was “ripped”? Why the fuck would I even care?
But of course, my obsessive brain just had to see. Because Ken was FAT when I dated him. And yeah, he’s lost a lot of weight and he has big biceps, but he ain’t fucking “ripped”. When I think of ripped, I think of Leonidas and his 300 Spartan men. Ken ain’t anywhere near that. But now I have to wait 48 hours to reblock him on Facebook. ::sighs:: Thanks Keith, I really needed that brain-fucking. Because clearly I’m not dealing with enough emotional trauma caused by ex-boyfriends at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment