Sunday, August 12, 2018

Rumbling

written: August 9

Photo 131/1001

0131

Josey loves sitting on the swing bench with David.

I got to meet my new staff member – Megan. She’s a senior at one of the local high schools. Super pretty and I’m hoping she’s a good fit for our campus. It was good to catch up with Emily, Maddie, and Jess. I’m a little concerned with Emily though. Apparently she’s been quasi-stalking Jess over the summer and was certainly acting jealous whenever Jess was talking to Megan. I’ll have to keep an eye on that this school year for sure. Gods, I just want a year with little to NO drama, for once!

We are FINALLY get some rain! Nothing more awesome than sitting outside, watching the lightning flash high up in the clouds, and listening to the low rumble of far off thunder that is slowly, but steadily getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment