Monday, August 20, 2018

Fuck Monday

Photo 142/1001

0142

My order of dragon stamps came in. You can’t see it from the photo, but parts of the dragons are reflective. LOVE them so much!!!!

The morning started off great. I got to go back to the Tech Job for a little while. I’m helping them out this week, scanning in a million iPad Pencils. Everyone was thrilled to have me back. And not just the Techs…the Security guys were happy to see me back again. ::smiles:: It’s so nice to feel so LOVED.

I came home from that to an email saying I had SEVEN new students added to my program…bringing my total enrollment up to 73 kids. What.The.Fuck? I’m not supposed to be over 70! It bumps us to 15 to 1 ratio, which, lemme tell you, AIN’T fun at all.

One of those new kids? A kindergartner….decided to call another kid a “son of a bitch”. Yeah that’s fucking fun.

And my aides (excluding Jess) weren’t doing shit. They were sitting on their asses not doing a damn thing. Well, lemme tell you, we are having a fucking coming to Jesus meeting tomorrow. Both me and Jess were stressed the fuck out today.

Then the touch screen computer that the parents use to sign their kiddos out….every time I would register a new parent today, it would freeze up and crash on the LAST DAMN STEP. Then I would have to reboot ProCare, and redo their registration. Yeah, times that by 9 different parents today, while dealing with all the shit the kiddos were doing and the aides were NOT doing. Yeah, I was not a happy camper.

In the midst of this, I somehow screwed up my bad knee again. It aches so bad. And come to find out…I’m too fat for my knee brace! Yay! ::growls::

So I wanted nothing more to come home and drink the mead I picked up over the weekend. The Wild one with the wolf on it? Dry and bitter. And the cork in Desire was just loose enough that I couldn’t get the corkscrew maybe a third in, but tight enough the cork wouldn’t come out. So I had to get some tools involved to finally get the damn cork out 30 minutes later. And it wasn’t great mead either. ::growls:: I damn near threw the bottle against the wall in frustration.

This day can go fuck itself. I’m fucking done. I plan to smudge off before going to bed to leave all this shit on Monday and start Tuesday with a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment