Thursday, August 16, 2018

Enthralled

written: August 14

Photo 136/1001

0136

I came home on my lunch break today to find my husband and my dog watching Duck Duck Goose on Netflix. ::chuckles and shakes her head::

The roll sheet is still all sorts of screwed up – saying I have 78 kiddos in my program! Oh hell no! And there are still the two kids that moved out of the district and now NINE 6th graders on my list as well. ::shakes her head:: I’ve call my secretary and she’s asked me to email her the kids I know won’t be in my program so she can go and fix it. apparently this is a massive glitch effecting all of the campuses and the only way to fix it is to go through each individual child’s record. ::shakes her head:: God bless, Bronwynn for doing this! But she said she would put my school at the top of the list if I got her the names asap. I had them sent within a minute of getting off the phone with her. ::chuckles:: So I still don’t know for sure how many kids I have in my program and it STARTS TOMORROW! ::grumbles::

Oh well, we did the best we could with what we have currently. I excluded the 6th graders and the two that moved and had my staff do place tags for the rest of the kids on the list. I did the seating arrangement and got the place tags in order. I had the staff go through all the games and the book cart.

Jess brought up a mini-frig for us to keep in the office. I am so freaking stoked. That way I can just buy a week’s worth of fraps and keep them in there. Might also buy some other small snacks to keep in there to help me make better eating choices. With me not doing the Tech Job now, I have no excuse not to be working out. The Tech Job was so physically demanding that I was just too tired and too sore when I got home to even think about working out.

And given that my ablation procedure I had done back in June was a complete and utter success – I haven’t had a period since May – I also don’t have that excuse not to work out. I wish I had had the ablation procedure done when I got my tubes tied. This is amazing. I do still get the PMS-want-to-eat-everything-in-sight but other than that? NOTHING. It’s so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment