Sunday, August 12, 2018

Church

written: August 10

Photo 132/1001

0132

Look, I’m in a church again! ::laughs:: This also fulfills my monthly selfie. LoL

This is Day 3 of Orientation. We actually got training today on how to report child abuse/neglect! It’s nice to see that Esmeralda actually was listening to me and took my concerns to heart. And I taught my class on Documentation this afternoon.

I’m thinking of talking to Esmeralda about one of the Aide’s that always comes to my class. Coach is an older man, and every time he is around, he’s asking about previous students of mine – a specific family. He worked with them before I did, but is always talking about how horrible they were. He was talking today about how they thought the oldest was going to end up in jail. This is the one that came back and worked for me his senior year. It’s almost like a border-line obsession and I really don’t like him talking crap about these kids who aren’t any of his concern any longer. And definitely not to do this in front of other workers. ::shakes her head:: I think I’ll see if I can talk to Esmeralda about it on Monday. I don’t want this to be written down anywhere – at least not by me.

Alas, my blue hair has to go. Kelly (Uber Boss) came up to me and told me it had to be gone by the first day of school. I’m surprised at how bummed out I am about it. I’m hoping my stylist can just strip the blue out and I don’t have to cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment