Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Reading

Photo 151/1001

0151

I have a tiny iris plant coming up! I seriously thought I had killed these off, but I have a new one growing! Hurray! Seems the rains we got a few weeks back have had a really positive effect on my plants.

I must say….reading about the mechanics that make a good story….very boring. I think this Storytelling class may be the death of me. Who knows? Maybe it will push me way beyond my comfort boundaries and I’ll find a new creative outlet. ::chuckles:: Shit, I just hope I don’t die of anxiety in the meantime. ::shakes her head::

Let’s see…what boring things can I ramble about? Work was pretty damn good actually. There are still way too many kiddos in my program and various staff members have to leave early or come in late due to class (Jess) or church (Emily). Which puts a bit of added stress on us, but hey, we’re surviving. The kiddos and the staff are finding their groove, so it’s a tad less chaotic. Like, we’re dying down to the “normal” levels of chaos is the best way I can describe it.

Fuuuuuuuck, I have so much reading to do for both classes. Like…soooooo much damn reading. Guess I know what I’m doing over the long weekend. ::grumbles:: And I need to start working on assignments as well. I have THREE assignments due Sunday for Storytelling and one assignment (already done) and two responses due for Cultural Diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment