Thursday, August 2, 2018

Evening

Photo 124/1001:

20180802_191123

My evening.

The weather was actually pleasant (after weeks and weeks and WEEKS of 110+ degree weather), so Josey-pup and I hung out on the patio for a while.

I’m reading Reunion of Ghosts. But I don’t know if I like it or not. I’m only in chapter 4, but I have not bonded in any way with any of the characters. And the story revolves around suicide, so it’s sort of put me in a weird head space this evening. I was thinking of taking it to work tomorrow to read in the down time, but I think I may instead take The Woman in the Shaman’s Body instead. Fuck the weird looks I may get for that book, but at least it doesn’t muck up my brain.

I am going to be really bummed if the bosses say I have to get rid of the blue/aqua blue/green color in my hair. It’s my one tiny rebellion and I really wish there was a good chance I could keep it. I’m tired of following the rules. I’m tired of squishing myself to fit the mold. I don’t do drugs. I don’t drink. Hell, I’ve even given up my one cigarette a day habit (I tend to do that for a few months in the summer time). Let me have my one little vice, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment