Sunday, August 19, 2018

Happy Mail Day

written: August 18

Photo 140/1001

0140

Two cool bottles of mead I picked up today, that I may or may not be drinking with Hazel. Her birthday is Monday and I’ve offered to bring a bottle by just hang out, but I haven’t heard back from her. Which is fine…I’ll drink them with my husband instead if needs be. ::smiles::

Today was a happy mail day. I got my order from Sage Goddess…even if it was the wrong perfume. They sent me Black Moon instead of Black Moonstone…but damn, it smells amazing. And the free perfume oil they sent me is Cayman Breeze – which also smells AMAZING. I’ve emailed Sage Goddess and am hoping they let me keep Black Moon and still send me Black Moonstone. ::grins and winks::

And then my Mom sent me an AMAZING care package! Homemade chex mix, stamps (dragons AND jack o’ lanterns), Amazing Grace body lotion, allergy meds, brownie-in-a-cup mixes, and some cash. Totally made my day going through it all. I’ve already eaten half the chex mix…I’m not even ashamed to say that. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment