Saturday, August 25, 2018

Books

written: August 24

Photo 146/1001

0146

Delicious sandwich from Schlotzsky’s (smoked turkey breast, no tomato, add cheddar cheese).

My book from Brandy arrived today – Talking to the Spirits: Personal Gnosis in Pagan Religion, by Kenaz Filan and Raven Kaldera. She enjoyed most of it, but says it kind of fell apart towards the end. That’s fine with me. I’m just looking for stuff to expand my own mind and my own Gnosis. I’m not sure when exactly I’ll be able to read it. I am STILL plugging away at The Woman In the Shaman’s Body by Barbara Tedlock, Ph. D. It’s so good – and I love the fact that Dr. Tedlock recognizes that Shamanism isn’t 100% similar across the world. Each area has its own distinct flavor and rules of engagement.

My Mabon cards also arrived today from Red Bubble. Such nice quality! I’m excited to get to send those out in September.

So apparently, I still have stock through Starbucks…it’s the stock they gave me for free. Anyways, Fidelity sent me an email asking me to sign in to my account because it’s been over a year since I did that. Come to find out, my stock made me a whole $15! Woohoo! So I had them mail me a check. ::chuckles:: I wasn’t going to believe it until it arrived, but the check arrived today. ::chuckles:: Shit, I wish I could just close out the account and have them send me the $330 or so and not have to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment