Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Floppy

written: July 31

Photo 122/1001

20180731_103430

I was cleaning out Sandy’s office for her (they are having to move) and came across a whole box of these floppy disks. Peter (one of our high schoolers) had no idea what it was. To be fair, I was using these during my undergrad years, but he probably wasn’t even in elementary at that point. ::chuckles:: So of course, the other Tech Guys had a blast razzing him about it. He then asked me if it was an “antique”. Man, I felt so damn old. ::laughs::

I finally got a copy of the photo of Mike, the tech I’ve worked with most of the summer and who went off on Tommy (the tech for my campus):

0709181516a_HDR

He was a hoot to work with once I figured out his personality. But I can see why some of the other Techs are so irritated by him. He’s very much a Questioner. He has to know the reason why behind everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment