Wednesday, August 29, 2018

New Rhythm

written: August 26

Photo 148/1001

0148

Cool tree I saw on my way to the coffee shop to meet up with Hazel. No idea what it is, but I liked it. ::smiles::

So yeah, got to meet up with my Hazel Nut and just catch up for a while. We then did some Tarot readings for the upcoming month. I think next time, I’ll take one of my “kinder” oracle decks. The Jade Oracle deck really seems to enjoy calling her out. ::laughs::

I took notes on the reading she did for me. I’ll need to write them up and get them into my witch’s journal asap. Honestly, I need to do some work in that journal. I haven’t written anything down for the month of August and here it is, almost OVER. ::laughs:: Eh, that’s how it goes with my physical journals.

From the reading Hazel did for me, it seems that my month will be focused on finding my internal rhythm again. Which makes sense. Tomorrow is the last day at the Tech Job AND the beginning of the Fall Semester for me. So my schedule will be changing up quite a bit and I’ll need to figure out how to balance the course load for my two classes, my job, my home life, and MY life.

No comments:

Post a Comment