Sunday, September 1, 2019

Work Babble

written:  August 29

Photo 516/1001

0516

Our “fancy” chess set up at work. I took photos of the layout of the board, as we had to move from the cafeteria to the hallway, and the students were about half-way through their game. This is one of the “privilege” games the students can “buy” with their reward points.

I really need to get on the ball with work stuff. I need to get the bios done for myself and my staff. I need to print out our contact information. I need to print out the things the students can buy with their reward points. And I need to print out our schedule as well. But, since the Tech (Creepy Tommy) can’t seem to get the printer installed to my one and only laptop, I don’t have the ability to do this at work. I may just send the files to my Zone Leader and request that she print them and bring them out to my campus.

Speaking of which…still no ETA on when my admin laptop (that DOES have the work printer installed on it) will be fixed and returned to me. And still no ETA on when we are getting our Spec Ed aide. So yeah, we are still here, flying by the seat of our pants, hoping for the best. Because that’s the way the after school program does it. ::soooo much snark here for that bullshit::

No comments:

Post a Comment