Sunday, September 29, 2019

Defense

written:  September 26

Photo 544/1001

0544

Not the best photo ever, but I was so happy to capture this shot with my good camera. One of the neighborhood crows was chasing off a Red-tailed Hawk. In this shot, the hawk had rolled onto its back to fend off the attack. But seriously, I need to get a better telephoto lens for my camera. I know there are places that you can rent lenses, so I should check into that and test out a few to figure out what I want…and to see how much I need to start saving towards that lens of my dream. ::chuckles::

Other than that, it was just a quiet day at work. Just the standard kid craziness and nothing too terribly wild. Thank god for that.

I did email Nicki to see what she needed me to do for the ritual. She wants some sort of invocation/honoring to the Ancestors, as it is Samhain. So I’ll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment