Monday, September 9, 2019

Journals

Photo 527/1001

0527

An AMAZING gift from my pen pal, Wendy, that literally just arrived on my doorstep. She cross-stitched the Scorpio scorpion and included the awesome Time magazine with GODZILLA! Talk about blowing me away! It’s so friggin’ awesome. I’ll be hanging the scorpion up in my room…maybe above Leviathan’s tank. And I know the Godzilla magazine will get cut up so I can use the artwork in my journals.

Speaking of journals…I just realized that I left my journal up at work. ::sighs:: I’m not worried about anyone finding it and reading it. I’m just bummed that I won’t get to write in it first thing in the morning. I like how that’s become a habit. But the notepad I write my pen pal letters on should be roughly the same size, so I can write on that and then glue it in. I just hate not having my journal on me. I feel friggin’ naked without it.

And in OTHER journal news, Sharmila’s journal arrived today. I’m super stoked to get to work in it again. This is the last journal in the swap, so once it’s done, all the journals return to their owners. I’m excited to see what the participants have created in my journal. Since I have to mail some rubber stamps to a friend up in Canada, I’m hoping I can get the post office to do a cancellation stamp in Sharmila’s journal. Fingers crossed that they will do that. If not, there’s another local post office that I’ll hit up and see if they are nicer. ::chuckles::

Josey had her cardiologist appointment today. She’s fine. Her heart is fine. Apparently she just doesn’t do well under anesthesia. Which, man, I know how that goes. I don’t do well with that shit either! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment