Sunday, September 29, 2019

Roses

written:  September 28

Photo 546/1001

0546

Look at this amazing bouquet my rose bush was hiding away! ::chuckles:: She’s happy once again and making a TON of blossoms. I might actually try my hand at making rose beads next month. I do need to dry some to send with Sharmila’s journal when it’s time to mail it back to her. She asked for some a while back and I just didn’t get around to it. But luckily, I knew I would get another chance, and it’s come around now.

I did end up emailing the High Priestess last night, saying I needed to take a break for the month of October. I’ll focus on getting all of my coven assignments done and turned in during that time frame. And just relax. I need some calm and quiet in my life. I’m an introvert and I need that time to recharge.

Hell, I was supposed to do Tarot & Tea with Hazel Nut and a friend today, and I ended up canceling that as well. I just couldn’t do anything outside the house. Though, I did read the Tarot for hubs. Looks like he’s in for some turbulent times in the next few weeks, but as long as stays true to himself, his ethics, and his path, he’ll come out better on the other side of it.

Me? I was reminded to spend more time being creative and to remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I just have to keep going. Seriously needed to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment