Thursday, September 5, 2019

Official

written:  September 03

Photo 521/1001

Inked0521

My diploma finally arrived! Woohoo! I was starting to get worried, seeing as how I was given notification that I had graduated back in July. Guess I had to wait until the full summer session had come to a close before they would issue out diplomas. I’m just happy to finally have it in my hands. Now I have to decide if I want it framed or not, and how expensive I’m willing to go with the framing. I still need to send my feather to Whispering Tears and have her bead the quill. I definitely want that done.

Work was a surprisingly easy day. I mean, one kid did end up with quite the knot and bruise on her cheekbone, but it was an accident. So no behavior issues and the kids were in good moods. Such a rare combination, especially with how they’ve been thus far this school year. But I ain’t complaining. It was damn near magical. It certainly made being at work easier, since I REALLY didn’t want to be there. I dunno. I just didn’t want to be there. Though I did get to play one round of Uno with 3 of my students, so that was super enjoyable.

I’m just over the whole after school program at this point. I’m burnt the fuck out on it. I wish I had staff from previous years and Jess. The whole process would be so much better. But there’s no sense in wishing for that because it is not going to happen. Instead, I need to begin working on my current staff to make them better. I just don’t have the motivation to do it. ::chuckles::

Cool thing – last night, as I was charging my Witches Runes, I could actually FEEL the energy/magick in my hands. I’m typically pretty energy “deaf”. Some people have the ability to easily feel and/or see energy. I’m not one of those people. But last night, as I pulled in moon energy and directed it into the Runes, I could feel my hands getting hotter and hotter. It was so cool! Now that I can feel something, I can really start practicing in earnest with manipulating and directing energy. I used to just have to have faith that it was doing what I was wanting it to do. But now that I can FEEL it, I can start learning what does and does not work for me specifically. This will open up so many more magickal practices to me. I’m really excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment