Thursday, September 5, 2019

Feedling Leviathan

written:  September 02

Photo 520/1001

0520

Leviathan’s meal tonight. I used to get her Gourmet Rodents, but these are individually packaged, so they don’t get freezer burn, so I get these instead. Besides, who can resist the cute little box the mice come in? ::laughs::

David had expressed an interest in seeing how I feed Leviathan, in case there was ever a situation in which he would need to feed her. So he actually came and watched Leviathan strike and coil on the mouse – no worries. I always use tongs to feed her just because her aim isn’t always that great. ::laughs:: And I’d rather not get bit, even so I’m sure it wouldn’t be too terribly painful. He was rather impressed with how quick Leviathan’s strike is and the force this little serpent has. Her looks are quite deceiving. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment