Monday, September 23, 2019

Leviathan Visit

written:  September 20

Photo 538/1001

0538

Had a lot of fun with Leviathan up at work today. I was half-way tempted to send it to my boss and tell her what a great time we were having. ::chuckles:: The kids were so great today and so many of their photos with Leviathan turned out amazing. Like seriously amazing.

I will be sending those photos to their parents and asking if I have their permission to share the photos with my boss. If I share them with my boss, they’ll go up on our after school program’s Twitter and/or Facebook, so I have to have that in writing for me to even begin to feel comfortable doing that. But I hope a lot of them say yes, just because those photos are too damn cute. ::laughs::

I swear my memory is going to shit. I damn near left Leviathan up at work. I was half way out to my car when I remembered that she was still in my office. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment