Thursday, September 5, 2019

Puzzle

written: September 04

Photo 522/1001

0522

My students finally finished this 500-piece puzzle today. They’ve been working diligently on it for the past few days now. I’m pretty sure this is one of the puzzle’s Ali donated back when she worked on our campus. Jess also picked up a few new ones for us as well – I need to pay her back for that as soon as possible. It’s one thing for me to buy things for the campus out of pocket, but I don’t want my staff doing that. I make a crap-ton more an hour than they do.

This is one of the FEW things my Spec Ed kiddo LOVES and it’s a great motivator for him to follow the rules. His dad’s offered to buy a few more of the bigger puzzles, with over a thousand pieces. You know I am jumping on that like a fat kid on a cupcake. My other students love doing the puzzles too. And the bigger the challenge, the bigger the bragging rights they get when they finally put it all together. It definitely fosters teamwork, though I do have to keep an eye on them when they start getting stressed out over it. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment