Sunday, September 1, 2019

Motivated

written:  August 31

Photo 518/1001

0518

I may touch-up a few of these, but for the most part my Witches Runes are done. Now I just have to bless and consecrate them. Seeing as how tonight is the New Moon, I will begin that tonight. I plan to charge them each evening, leading up to the Full Moon ritual with the Coven. I think that will be a great way to break them.

I’ve also painted the last two pages I plan to do in Dorene’s journal. And I’ve written and turned in my invocation for the goddess Hecate. And since we still haven’t heard a peep out of Elisa, so I went ahead and also wrote an invocation to the god Morpheus. Plus, I’m also decorating the altar. Which, honestly, is fine by me. It will allow me to knock out three of my Coven requirements in one fell swoop. Because, I wrote the invocation, so you damn well know I will the one doing the actual invocation. Though, Faelind may overrule me and say that Elisa will still do the god invocation.

I got the photos glued into Dorene’s journal. Just need to write the entries that go with it, and then I can pack it up and mail it out. I’m glad she joined the journal swap and is using an older journal that I’ve worked in before. It really motivated me to bust out the paints again. I can’t remember the last time I did some serious art journaling. I really miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment