Monday, September 23, 2019

Kick in the Teeth

Photo 541/1001

0541

Fabulous artwork by one of my awesome students.

Today started off well enough. I had my appointment with my doctor. She did lay the information on me that “normal” range for thyroid antibodies count is 9 or less. My count? ONE HUNDRED TWELVE! Can my body PLEASE stop being so damn dramatic??? ::sighs:: So yeah, I will be getting the gluten sensitivity testing done this week, along with another range of thyroid testing. So other than dreading seeing the vampires again, it wasn’t that bad of a day.

And then I went to work. And it rapidly went downhill. And then it dug a hole to China. And continued to roll downhill. ::sighs::

I don’t want to go into it all. But I ugly cried the whole drive home. And then cried some more once I was home. Like full on, mental break down.

The good thing to come out of all of this? I’ve said fuck it and have started applying for the part-time library jobs. I’ll figure bills and health insurance out when I get there. But I need OUT of the shit-show that the after school program is, for my own mental sanity. I’ve updated my LinkedIn profile and have said my prayers to Divinity for help on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment