Sunday, September 1, 2019

Coven Class

Photo 519/1001

0519

One of my cards I drew today. This one is from the Sacred Circle Tarot.

Class tonight was good. Just to show how out of touch Elisa is, she thought we were doing our Full Moon ritual tonight. ::sighs:: Oh well. That’s on her. It’s just exhausting. But me and Nicki have a great ritual lined up and set up. We’ll be good to go on September 15th. All Elise has to do it invoke and dismiss the god and bring her incense. Nicki and I have everything else covered.

When I got home, I anointed all 13 of my Witches Runes, individually, with anointing oil and blessed and charged them under the barest sliver of the moon gracing the sky. I plan to bless and charge them each night by the light of the moon for the next 12 days. I think it’s fitting to spend 13 days blessing these Runes AND that it will culminate on Friday, the 13th, on a full moon. ::smiles::

I created a document with all the Witches Runes and their meanings. I’ll print it out tomorrow and then copy it onto cardstock, to make it a bit sturdier. I plan to take it to the ritual. The participants will pull a Rune out of the bag, write down the symbol and then place the Rune back in the bag. This way everyone will have a fair turn at pulling the Rune that is meant for them. Then I’ll pass around the information sheet so everyone can write down the meaning of each Rune. These pieces of paper with their Runes on it, they’ll take home and place by their bed. Hopefully their dreams will provide more information for them. Or at least, that’s the goal. ::chuckles::

I am still hammering out some details with Nicki about how we will set up the altar. She’s definitely pitching in and pulling her own weight with decorating the altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment