Monday, September 16, 2019

Teamwork. Ha!

written:  September 15

Photo 533/1001

0533

This is the newest addition to our Spooky Town set up – a Haunted Library! Perfect, seeing as how I just finished up my library degree.

Class and ritual were pretty good. Class was all about planning for the up-coming Samhain public ritual. And the High Priestess chastised us for the lack of communication between the students for this ritual. It was mostly directed at Elisa because she didn’t do shit. Like seriously. Nicki came up with the ritual. I decorated the altar, wrote the goddess and god calls (Elisa was supposed to write the god call), and made the set of Witches Runes. Elisa brought pens. That’s it.

BUT. It was a good ritual. We got a lot of positive feedback from the Coven on it. ::smiles:: I just hate doing “group writing” projects. Let me write the ritual 100% by myself and I’m happy. ::chuckles:: But that’s just how I prefer to do most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment