Monday, September 16, 2019

One Step Forward...

written:  September 11

Photo 529/1001

0529

My goofy sleepy, smiling Josey puppers. She seriously looks high as a kite. ::laughs:: I was cracking up when I looked over at her and saw this face.

I was supposed to have my thyroid scan today, but the place called to reschedule. The lady on the phone was so apologetic. Man, I’m fine with it, because I got to sleep in. ::laughs:: I’ll be doing the scan tomorrow instead.

Our new BIC aide started today. Esmeralda (supervisor) came out to discuss what the expectations are. And to be honest, I’m pissed. Basically, Esmeralda wants the BIC aide to teach us how to work with our BIC student, and once we “master” that, then the BIC aide won’t work with us anymore. Are you shitting me? ::sighs:: To be honest, it pissed me off…but it doesn’t surprise me one bit.

Seriously, I NEED a damn library to fucking hire me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment