Thursday, September 19, 2019

Roses & Evals

written:  September 17

Photo 535/1001

0535

A lil rose on my rose bush. Like I’ve mentioned before, this summer has been utterly BRUTAL on my plants. But I’m thrilled to see my rose bush is still fighting the good fight and she’s got a handful of buds that will be blooming later on this month.

I had my psych eval today and it went soooooo much better than I thought it would. The intake nurse was super friendly and non-judgmental, even on the bad stuff, which is always nice. She didn’t even blink when I told her I am Pagan when she asked what my religion is. And honestly, I’m kind of shocked at myself for being open about that. I’ve been in the broom closet most of my life and typically only share the details of my spirituality with a select few.

The intake nurse recommends the middle level tier of therapy, which is five days a week, from 9 am to 4 pm. Mostly because I would get to see a psychiatrist during that time. But yeah, I don’t really want to do that. So I’m looking at the next level down, which is group therapy three days a week for about 3 hours. But even that…I don’t really care to do group therapy. She did give me some resources for psychiatrists and therapists in my city, so I may look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment