Sunday, September 8, 2019

Friday

written:  September 06

Photo 524/1001

0524

It’s damn near impossible to photograph this and get the colors right. But it’s this year’s hatch-day card for Leviathan. Trust me, they are much more gorgeous in person.

Finally it’s FRIDAY. Thank all that is holy for that. Granted, it was a short week, since we had Monday off. And the students were actually pretty damn good, all things considered. But I’m just so burnt out and I desperately need my weekends to recharge. Luckily, I have NOTHING planned for this weekend other than standard household chores and a bit of work for the after school program.
Rileigh B. (student) and I have been doing Zentangles up at work. That’s been quite a bit of fun. She also likes the little doodles I include in my daily journal and has been trying her hand at drawing them. I am honest about them, that I find them on the internet and trace them into my journal. ::chuckles:: But I definitely want to start drawing my own eventually.

I know I’m a couple of months early, but I’ve already begun working on my 38 goals for my 38th year. I saw a cool video on YouTube about tracking 101 Goals in 1001 days in a bullet journal, and I want to use that for my birthday goals. Step one is to come up with 38 goals that I think I can reasonably accomplish in the next year. Which is harder than it sounds at times. ::chuckles:: And I kind of want to rework my 101 Goals as well. But that will have to wait until I’m done with my birthday goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment