Thursday, September 19, 2019

Signs & Names

written:  September 16

Photo 534/1001

0534

David told me he found the perfect sign for me. ::chuckles:: It’s hanging in our kitchen. And I love it..

Returning to the topic of my Athame (witch’s ritual blade), after having her for 15+ years now…I think I have finally found her name. I like to name my tools. It gives them an energy solely their own. And yes, I do call them by name to wake them up for ritual use. So yeah, I think I have finally figured out my athame’s name. I’ll do a ritual at some point to officially link the name to her.

And no, I don’t share those names. I’m highly protective of the spiritual names of things. Names have power. And Spiritual Names name the core essence of a thing. So yeah, I VERY rarely, if ever, share those types of names.

No comments:

Post a Comment