Monday, September 16, 2019

Quiet Day

written:  September 14

Photo 532/1001

0532

My High Priestess expressed interest in seeing my athame after I wrote about it in my Magickal Tools homework. And I figured since I was getting my Blade out to soak up some much needed moon energy, I would just go ahead and photograph my Blade as well. She’s a beast. She’s a good 12 inches long or so. Her handle is made of buffalo horn and her blade is Damascus steel. I’ve written about her before and shared photos of her before. She truly is the tool of my soul, with my bone wand coming in a close second. Both are soaking up the full moon energy currently.

Today was a much needed, much deserved quiet day at home. I needed the break and the reset today gave me. I was just way over-stimulated and way burnt out this week.

So today, I just relaxed at home. We enjoyed one of the mini cakes for David’s birthday (back on the 12th). I focused on getting caught back up with my daily journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment