Sunday, September 29, 2019

Crazy Old Lady Dreams

written:  September 25

Photo 543/1001

0543

Some fabulous, creative artwork by Kimberly C. (one of my students). It’s an envelope with my initials on it that she colored for me. ::smiles::

Still burnt out. Though, thankfully, yesterday and today were pretty good days at work.

I’m questioning staying with the Coven. I’m just so, so, so close to a mental break down and any “extra” stress is something I’ve got to cut out. Me and the other two students are supposed to be working together on the public Samhain ritual, but I just can’t even bring myself to email Nicki and ask what she needs me to do. Like…I just CAN’T. And I LOVE the Coven, so that’s just showing me how thin I’m stretched out right now.

Christie, a library and larp buddy, posted on FB that she had some Pagan related questions that she’d love to ask another Pagan. I told her I’m always up for a good Pagan discussion and to feel free to message me about it. And I had a BLAST chatting with her about deities, grappling with the fact that we don’t have a set plan/path in Paganism, mixing pantheons, and just general “lost” feelings we all get on this Path from time to time.

Seriously, I would love nothing more than to be that crazy old lady that lives at the edge of the forest. Who talks to trees and plants and wildlife. Who dances in the rain and under the moon. And who can counsel new witches/pagans whenever they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment