Monday, September 9, 2019

Silver Bullet

written:  September 08

Photo 526/1001

0526

Bit the bullet (hahaha) and picked up a Leuchtturm metallic silver 1917 journal to use as my first official honest-to-god Bullet Journal. Keeping an honest-to-god bullet journal is on my goals for my next year, so I figured this would be a good way to ensure I keep with it. It’s hard to tell in the photo, but it’s damn near reflective, it’s so metallic. I love it.

Pretty good day – super productive after my not-so-productive Saturday. ::chuckles:: I got all the stuff I needed for work typed up and printed out. I also printed out the paper ravens I will be using for our Coven full moon ritual next weekend. I also finally did laundry (and put away most of it), along with changing the sheets on the bed AND vacuuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment