Monday, September 16, 2019

Growth

written:  September 10

Photo 528/1001

0528

This summer has been beyond brutal to my poor plants. But the crepe myrtle is putting out new growth and even blooming again. Even my rose bush is budding out again, so I might get another round of blooms of her as well.

Today is World Suicide Prevention Day. Seems fitting that I spent the morning mentally compiling a time-line of my mental health and trauma for my upcoming Eval. Luckily (if you can say that), I’ve done more than my fair share of mental health evals, so I know what they are going to be asking. Now I just have to actually WRITE them down and have them ready to go next week. I’m sure I’ll write it all down the night before the Eval, because that’s just how I roll. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment