Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cupcakes & Plans

written:  September 18

Photo 536/1001

0536

Dinner of champions. ::chuckles::

All in all, it was a pretty good day at work. The kiddos were in good spirits and good moods, so that always makes a HUGE difference. But man, I did NOT want to be there for the bulk of the day.
I found another Library job in a near-by city that I’ve applied for. Not holding my breath, but hey, I gotta try.

I’ve decided to completely scrap my tradition of making up a list of goals on my birthday – one for each year I’ve been alive (so it would have been 38 goals for my 38th year). Instead, I have a BIG project that I want to accomplish instead. So, instead, I’m planning on breaking this big project into bite-size pieces to be accomplished each month. By the end of the year, it should be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment