Sunday, September 29, 2019

Kick in the Teeth Revisited

written:  September 27

Photo 545/1001

0545

One of my small feather collections under the watchful gaze of Sekhmet.

I know I say it every time I share a photo of that painting by Kimberly S., but damn…that is an AMAZING portrait. Maybe one of these days I’ll get her to do one of the Harpies for me as well. Maybe one of the Wolf Mother as well. ::smiles:: I would love nothing more than to have a whole wall of amazing art done by friends.

While it wasn’t as shitty as Monday was, today was a VERY rough day at work. So the new standing rule is that there has to be two teachers at least wherever the BIC student is. He went to the gym with 5 other students later on in the day and ended up bolting down the hallway. I had to sprint to catch up with him and keep him in my sight. I texted my boss about it and that our BIC aide had already left for the day. So now the boss is going to see if the BIC aide can stay the whole time. I’m just so over this song and dance. And we are only a month or so into the school year. This is insane.

But dinner at 5 Guys Burgers was amazing.
I was so exhausted and worn out from the work day that I ended up heading to bed at 9:30 pm (which is EARLY for me). I just needed to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment