Sunday, September 8, 2019

Panic

written:  September 07

Photo 525/1001

0525

My Witches Runes, chillin’ in their charging basket with a fabulous clear crystal quartz wand on top (to amplify the energy).

It was a pleasant, quiet day spent at home. David is working the weekend shift, so mostly me and Josey just lounged around and I successfully avoided doing any of the tasks I need to do for work by Monday. ::chuckles:: Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

I did take the call from the mental health resources that my doctor requested for me. I have an evaluation on the 17th. After talking to the lady and getting that appointment set up, I made the mistake of googling the place and reading the reviews. It has an adult in-patient facility, which triggered my massive fear of being involuntarily committed. I’m talking, I was border-line hyperventilating and scared absolutely shit-less. And the reviews for the in-patient facility were horrifying. Nothing that is actual abuse, but a whole lot of neglect and stories of family members fighting to get their person OUT.

I bombarded Annie with messages, inquiring about involuntary commitment and basically just panic flailing at her. Goddess bless her, she was able to tell me what I already rationally knew and get me to do a bit of research into the laws for my state regarding involuntary commitment. Like seriously, she talked me down off my panic ledge and not once belittled my fears/panic one bit. And that is a massive blessing and I’m deeply grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment