Friday, March 2, 2018

Victory

written: February 28th



ALEXIA IS OFF MY CAMPUS FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
::commence the super amazing happy dance::

Yes, so Esmeralda emailed me today to say that Alexia will not be returning to my campus.  I’m sure they’ve just moved her to another campus, but I don’t give a fuck.  That psycho ain’t my problem any more!!!  ::huge sigh of relief::

I finished reading The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill.  It was so damn slow for the longest…just building and building and winding and twisting and you didn’t feel like you were making ANY progress.  Until the last third or even the last fourth of the book.  THAT is when everything came crashing and roaring down.  Honestly, it was almost too much happening all at once for me to even fully enjoy the book.  BUT.  With that all said and done, it’s still a decent book and I’m happy I chose that one for my book review.  I just won’t be rereading it anytime soon.

I picked up an English copy of Jumanji from work.  So hopefully I can get THAT review squared away asap.  I haven’t done the review on The Girl Who Drank the Moon because I’m still processing it.  Hopefully I can get that one done in the next few days. 

After that, I will only have TWO BOOKS left to read and review for this round of Book Reviews.  I’ve already picked out the books for the 2nd round of reviews.  And I plan to schedule those a bit better than I did with this first round.  ::laughs::  This was a bit intense, trying to get all of that done while doing regular classwork and dealing with work insanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment