Sunday, March 18, 2018

More Restlessness

Yay for weather related headaches. ::grumbles::

Yeah, I’ve had a headache since last night. We were SUPPOSED to get this big, bad ass storm…..but it petered out before it got to us. So I got the headache, but not an awesome storm to make it worthwhile. Needless to say, I’m a very grumpy Wolfie.

Due to said headache, and it’s exasperating my already crankiness into full blown grumpiness, I did not go the Indian Festival. ::sighs:: I just didn’t feel like doing it. ::shrugs:: Oh well. There’s always next year.

Instead, I bought myself another wand. ::sighs:: I know. I already have TWO. That I don’t like and don’t use. Ever. So of COURSE I need a third one like I need a hole in my head. But I bought it and I just hope I like it once it arrives. It’s made from a deer bone and has a rutilated crystal point. I’ll share photos once it arrives. I am thinking of trying to sell the other two wands on eBay and get some money for them. And if they don’t sell, well I’ll donate them to my good friend Nicky. She and her husband run a small Pagan store that the money goes towards their Covens. Figured that’s a good enough cause for me to donate the wands to, if they don’t sell.

The Restlessness is running rampant. I think I’m needing a good solid ritual to help burn off some of that restless energy. I think I need to spend some time in front of my altar. Hell, I need to start setting it up for Ostara (Spring Equinox). That’s rapidly approaching – TUESDAY. Yeah, so tomorrow, I will definitely be setting up my altar and getting ready for Ostara.

But at least my lilies and daffodils seem to be very happy:

20180318_135304

And here’s a shot of those tiny, adorable, baby-buds on my rosebush:

20180318_135326 

There’s roughly three or four DOZEN of these already on the bush. ::smiles:: And last year, my rosebush had three or four blooming cycles, so I’m anticipating a lot of roses this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment