Saturday, March 24, 2018

Slytherin Pride Day

written: March 21st

Happy Slytherin Pride Day! ::chuckles::

hd_slytherin_traits_phone_wallpaper_by_emily_corene-d7yljq6

Link to art/artist.

I, shamefully, have ZERO Slytherin/Harry Potter t-shirts. ::hangs her head in utter shame:: Which just means, I need to rectify that as soon as possible – or at least before the NEXT Slytherin Pride Day next year! ::laughs:: So I’ve already found a handful of Slytherin and/or Snake t-shirts that I’ll purchase over the year so I’ll be fully prepared for next year! But at least I’m WAITING until I have the money to make said purchases instead of just slapping them on a credit card and “worrying” about it later. So I am making progress on that front at least!

Still plugging away at the reading for last week. I THOUGHT I was playing it smart by choosing The Maze Runner to read because I’ve already seen the movie. WRONG! So much of it is similar to the movie that I find it a boring read…until I reach spots where the movie deviated from the book and it makes me angry because it isn’t “right”. ::laughs:: Yeah, so note to self, don’t do that shit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment