Monday, March 12, 2018

FRIDAY!!!!

written: March 9th



Yes, I have finally made it!  I’m officially on Spring Break from work.  ::chuckles::  I have a few assignments to finish up and turn in before I am on Spring Break from classwork as well. 

Work went pretty well.  The bulk of the students were either signed out of school before the after school program started, were picked up right after school, or within two hours of the program starting.  We did have one family stay until the very end, but hey, I’m not complaining.  More money on my paycheck AND they were really well behaved kiddos anyways, so it’s all good.

We snagged dinner at Schlotozskys (for me) and Firehouse subs (for David) and just came home and vegged the fuck out, watching NCIS again.

My mind is racing with all the things I want to do during Spring Break:
-          Need to cancel my appointment with the psychiatrist.  I’m taking a break from that to reevaluation how I’m feeling.  Currently, I don’t have any desire to continue seeing her at this time.
-          SUSHI at some point. 
-          Cooking mushrooms at some point (David doesn’t like them).
-          Trip over to the some-what-local-ish Pagan shop.  I want more Leo, Scorpio, and Kyphi incense for sure (and they’re prices a damn cheap)…plus, I want to see the new store’s location.
-          Daily walks with Josey (we both need it)
-          Catch up on all my pen pal letters!  They’ve begun to pile up!
-          Finish up the last of this section’s book reviews for class. 
-          Start reading books for next section’s book reviews so I’m ahead of the game!  ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment