Thursday, March 29, 2018

Beautiful Rainy Day

written: March 27


Today was a beautiful, rainy day all day today.  I spent most of the morning with the a/c off and the front door wide open.  Just steady, soothing rain all morning.  Josey was less than thrilled.  ::laughs::  She couldn’t understand why the door was OPEN.  The entire time. 

And then the evening was all about the thunder and lightning show.  Seriously, the only thing that could have made the day more perfect for me is if I didn’t have to go to work.  If I could have just stayed at home, with the door open, listening to the rain, wrapped up in a nice blanket, drinking a cup of hot chocolate – PERFECTION. 

But, alas, I had to go to work.  Which means, all that rain I was enjoying – means the kiddos cannot go outside.  Yay!  ::so much sarcasm::  We had Emily H. out again, which was so nice.  She just meshes so well with the campus, and she knows what needs to be done, and just does it as she sees it.  Having subs that are a major asset to the campus are such a bonus these days – because not all KNOW what to do.  Hell, some don’t even have a clue!  ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment