Sunday, March 4, 2018

Not Quite Right

written: March 3rd



Man, today was a day of nothing going quite right.

I got up early and headed out to the Zoo.  Only to get stuck in traffic because they closed down a MAJOR ramp.  So the normal 25-minute drive took 65 minutes.  And then, when I got TO the zoo…the line to get to parking was already 10 blocks long.  There’s no way I could handle the crowds if it was already that backed up at 10:30 am.  So I turned around and came home.  Luckily, the drive home was a breeze.

I got a text from the Robinsons, inquiring if I could babysit for them at 5:30.  As much as I wanted to be a bum, it’s easy money.  It’s GOOD money.  And I get pizza as well.  ::laughs:: 

Which, with the money I made tonight, I can officially say that I have FINALLY met my goal of having $5k in savings.  Woohoo!  Just need to bless and charm that cash and deposit it in my savings account.

I’ve been working on my list of 101 goals in 1001 days as well.  I’m up to 40 goals thus far.  Just need 61 more goals!  ::laughs::  It’s harder than you think to come up with 101 goals.  And I’m trying to make them realistic and achievable in that time frame as well.  1001 days is about 2.75 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment