Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day Three: Spring Break


written: March 14th
 
Day Three of Spring Break – much more low key than the other days, thus far – even though I didn’t get in my nap!  ::laughs::

I went over to Office Depot and picked a set of notepads to continue writing my pen pals.  And I picked up a journal (I know, surprise, surprise).  I was initially thinking of using it for the upcoming NaJoWriMo challenge, but I’m thinking of heading in a different direction.  Originally I was toying with the idea of doing a written page (or two) every day for the month of April, hence why I picked up that journal.  But now I’m thinking, instead, to set my goal to work in my Big Gray Sketchbook or my Grimoire every day for the month of April.  Which I really like.  I haven’t made the time/effort to work in either of those journals recently, and it would be a good push to start doing that again. 

So now, I have this green journal that I bought that I now don’t know what I will do with it.  I’m tempted to keep it “just in case”…and yet, I have a bunch of those already waiting in the wings.  So I’m thinking I’ll be returning it (it was $15) this week to Office Depot.  Besides, that $15 will pay for my Dragon Roll that I still need to get this week.  Hmmmm, sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment