Sunday, March 4, 2018

TGIF

written: March 2nd



Thank god it’s FRIDAY!

Maddie was absent from campus, but lucky we got Cristian (sub) again, since we’re already down a person since ALEXIA HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM MY CAMPUS!!!!  Yep still thrilled about that.
Note to self: I need to dismantle the ice spell soon.  I should also get around to dismantling the sweetening spell as well…given that I no longer work with Gail.  ::laughs::

All in all, not too shabby of a day.  The weather was GORGEOUS.  But we have two after school clubs that use the playground and blacktop area until 4 pm, so we couldn’t go out to enjoy it.  ::sighs::  Sucks because it’s the first beautiful day after a week or so of RAIN.  And it’s supposed to rain some more next week.  So of course, the students are stir crazy and bouncing off the walls.  ::shakes her head::

And I was greeted by a beautiful full moon as I was leaving work.  ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment