Saturday, March 24, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: March 22nd


I am thankful….
1.       My new wand arrived and I ADORE it.  Now I can’t wait to use it.  It fits my personality and my Path so much better than the other two I have.  I am a Bone Witch at my core, so it only makes sense that my wand be made predominately of bone as well.
2.       I scheduled my ablation procedure.  I don’t know why I was so anxious over making that call and scheduling it, as I WANT this procedure badly…but yeah.  I powered through the anxiety and got it all squared away.
3.       Esmeralda told me she’s hired a new guy for my campus.  We’re just waiting for all of his paperwork to go through before he can start.  I hope that clears soon, even though it means I’ll be training yet another new person. 
4.       That I had an entire week off for Spring Break – because I would have flipped my shit this week with the kiddos if I was still pre-Spring Break Stressed Out.  ::laughs:: 
5.       Finally have a daily style prayer that works well for me.  It’s taken a few months of use to really solidify the base-line of it, that I can either just use the basic form, or elaborate on each part – depending on how I’m feeling and the amount of time I have available.  It’s very nice, and grounding to finally have it.
6.       The two books I bought for Lil Niece and Lil Nephew arrived super quick.  Now I just need to wrap them and mail them out.
7.       That we’ve gotten amazing subs this week for the open position (vacated by Alexia, waiting for Anthony’s paperwork to go through so he can take it) on my campus.  We got Karina and Lance – two of my absolute favorite subs.  They are so amazing.
8.       James (a dear friend from my LARPing days) contacted me to say he’s in town and wants to do dinner with David and I!  So we’ll be seeing him and eating Mexican food on Saturday!  So excited!
9.       Definitely getting back into the habit of walking Josey.  Man, I’m stiff most days when we start the walk, but am feeling much better by the end of it.
10.   That all my little plants are doing so well.  My rosebush looks AMAZING (hasn’t bloomed yet, but so full of leaves and tiny little buds).  My lilies have doubled their height.  The only ones I’m somewhat concerned about are my daffodils.  I planted them way late, so I may not get blooms out of them this year.  But I’m geared up for next year!  ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment