Sunday, March 18, 2018

Cranky Pants

written: March 17th


Man, I am Captain Cranky Pants today.

Five full days, all on my own, doing what I want, when I wanted – has REALLY spoiled me.  ::laughs::  David’s home (because it’s the weekend) and I’m grumpy that I can’t be selfish currently.  And really, I’m the only one holding myself back.  My husband has no problem with me roaming the city whenever I need to, but for whatever reason, I feel like I can’t.  ::shrugs::  It’s all in MY head. 

I’m also grumpy because Ken the neighbor (who shares a wall with us) is having this huge party at his place, and there are cars all up and down our street.  See?  Told you I am super cranky today.  They aren’t even being all that loud or anything.  They are just cluttering up my street.  ::laughs::

In less than cranky news, I wrote the last two book reviews require for this half of the Blog Assignment.  I went ahead and posted the one for The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka (CUTE book) today.  On Monday, I’ll post Hatchet’s review and be done with that assignment.  I already finished reading The Humming Room by Ellen Potter (for week 9’s assignment).  I have put a hold on the book for week 8.  I am determined NOT to let this round of Book Reviews to pile up and I’m scrambling to get them all done in a month, like this round.  ::chuckles::

I wrote two more pen pal letters.  I’m down to just two out-standing letters.  ::smiles::  Now I need to get to work on the dossiers on my pen pals, so I can keep them all straight.  Hell, I don’t even know how many pen pals I HAVE right now.  ::chuckles::  I’m just writing whomever I receive a letter from at this point.

Tomorrow, I’ll hopefully be going to the Santa Fe Days in the Park – it’s a Pow-wow and Native Culture festival.  Gonna get me some fry bread!!!!!!  It’s been serious AGES since I’ve had fry bread.  I can’t wait to hear the drums and to see the dancing.  I love the fancy shawl (women’s) and the fancy dance bustles (male).  Hopefully I’ll get to see both.  Don’t know if David is still planning to go with me or not currently.  I am supposed to meet up with Hazel and her entire family tomorrow around 12:30, but I’m thinking I may go a little earlier so I can roam around as I please. 

Yeah, restlessness is running high today.  I didn’t take Josey for a walk, so I’m sure that’s playing into it a bit.  And other than taking her to the vet today (she’s got REALLY bad allergies currently), I haven’t left the house at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment