Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day Two: Spring Break

Day Two of Spring Break also started with a nap. ::laughs:: I told myself not to take a nap today, but I failed on that part. ::chuckles::

I did go to the not-so-local Pagan store today – it’s a 45-minute drive one way. But the incense selection was top notch. Here’s what I picked up:

20180313_154149

All for $5.40. ::smiles:: That is why I am willing to drive that far. I have a Pagan store a mere 5 minutes down the road, but their selection sucks AND they charge like three times the going rate. So yeah, unless I’m in a serious bind needing a specific item that, for whatever reason I just have to have, then I will use the super local Pagan store. But rarely do I find myself in such a bind. The only time that’s happened is when I needed sage. ::smiles:: And damn, the one I bought from the super local store was worth every penny.

I was able to reply to THREE pen pal letters today. I just have FIVE more to write! ::laughs:: But I finished off the notepad I was using for pen pal letters, so the rest will have to wait until I can run to Office Max to pick up a new notepad. I wish I could go to Staples. ::sighs:: Yeah, I’m still a little bitter over them closing the store on Friday. So to Office Max tomorrow for a new set of notepads so I can continue writing my pen pals.

I am loving writing my pen pals. I love searching for simple clipart that reflects the pen pal, that I can then trace onto the envelope. I can’t draw for shit, but I can trace pretty well. Eventually, I would like to get photo boxes from Michael’s – one for each pen pal. In that I would keep each individual pen pal’s letters. And a small dossier on each pen pal. Like favorites, dislikes, family, pets, birthday, etc. I have a small dossier going already, so it would be easy to just add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment